October 8, 2019
Hi... I'm Kristin
- I'm a mom to two adorable kids and wife to a man who claims to be the smartest man alive.
- I drink more coffee than water and more wine then I probably should.
- I abandoned the 4 food groups in favor of the 4 foods both of my kids will eat.
- I count down the hours to bedtime, and dread the middle of the night wakes ups.
- I've given up on making my kids wear shoes. Sometimes they don't even wear pants.
- My daughter has Celiac Disease and my son is allergic to peanuts, eggs and soy. We don't eat out much.
- I believe that Champagne is always an acceptable drink. Any day. Any time. (Cheers to Tuesdays!)
My life is crazy, and chaotic, and often times I feel it's a complete disaster, but MAN, do I love it.
"The beauty of motherhood is not the freshly pressed shirts and smiling photos we show the world.The beauty of motherhood is in folds and creases of our lives, the grimaces and tantrums, the moments when we have to grit our teeth to get through, when we pound on windows and yell and scream and demand better of each other and ourselves."
- Robyn Passante